John J. Pershing VA Medical Center
West Plains Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for Veterans in¬†West Plains area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual and group programs such as Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
- Personal Care: highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the John J. Pershing¬†VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or online via:¬†My HealtheVet.
From US-63 Turn (West) onto¬†E. State Route K. Take the first turn to the right.
- Free on premises
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1801 E. State Route K
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone & Fax
Hours of Operation