John J. Pershing VA Medical Center
Pocahontas Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for Veterans in Pocahontas, Arkansas area.
- Behavioral Health services (through telemedicine), including programs such as smoking cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all.
- Personal Care: highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the John J. Pershing VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or online via: My HealtheVet.
Take US-67/US-62 south to Pocahontas; turn right onto N. Marr Street and right onto Dalton Street. Then turn right onto N. Thomasville Ave/AR-115/AR-90 and left onto N Thomasville Ave/AR-115/AR-90. Continue 1.8 miles and make a slight right onto Country Club Road. Take the first right onto Camp Road.
- Free on premises
Tuesday and Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.