Farmington Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Farmington area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual and group programs such as Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
- Personal Care: highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Poplar Bluff VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or online via: My HealtheVet.
From US-67 take the Columbia St. (MO-W) Exit. Go east 0.2 miles turn into parking lot. Located next to the American Legion
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.