Farmington, Missouri CBOC
- Primary care services for veterans in the Farmington metro area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual and group programs such as Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Poplar Bluff VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From US-67 take the Columbia st (MO-W) exit go east 0.2 miles turn into parking lot. located next to the American Legion
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.