Cape Girardeau, Missouri CBOC
- Primary care services for veterans in Cape Girardeau metro area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual thearapy, and programs such as Smoking Cessation and TeleMed services
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Poplar Bluff VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
from I 55 South take exit 96 for MO-K toward Gordonville/Cape Girardeau Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Cape Girardeau and merge onto MO-K/William
from I 55 North Take exit 96 toward Cape Girardeau 0.2 mi
Turn left at MO-K/MO-Y/William St
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.